If you are in the Bristol area then you can catch my work in a couple of places.
I’ve got five pieces at the Clifton Arts Club open exhibition which closes this weekend 19th August. You can catch both of my Clifton in the snow Beast From the East paintings. I painted back at Easter along with a couple of warmer Cornish seascapes.
I’ve submitted work into the Clevedon Open Exhibition which has a private view to kick it off tomorrow night (Friday 17th August). Hopefully I’ll have got some more landscapes in there too! (Including a snowy Portishead one).
Get along and take a look, especially if you like looking at snow in the middle of Summer!!! Clifton closes Sunday at 1:30pm, so hurry. Clevedon runs until the 27th of August.
Almost forgot to mention more exciting news. I’ve been selected as Mr April in the Bristol Impressions Calendar. I’m really chuffed about this having had one on my wall most years since tentatively starting to paint. So I was really pleased when the team there selected me to join their elite ranks. Thanks!
- Where are you going to go this weekend?
- Over the hump in 2018
- On view in Clifton, Bath Society of Artists and the Mall Galleries this weekend
- March at the Mall Galleries
- Thanks for your support in 2017
- Lido Cafe Exhibition Opens Friday
- Opportunities to see my paintings near and far
- RWA Open Exhibition and back to Cornwall
- Marina Painting this Weekend (5-6th Aug) and my Summer Painting Tour of Britain
- Say Hello BS9 arts trail, Wave Goodbye N. Somerset Arts Week.
- Final weekend of my Open Studio
- My Open Studio Weekends in Portishead
- Clifton Suspension Bridge and More
- Selected for ING Discerning Eye for Third Year
- Another Lido show last weekend of November
- Portishead Lido show up and running
- Group Show at the Lido Cafe in Portishead & more
- In Bristol, Clevedon and Wells this month…
- Somerset Levels
- Everything has gone green
- Currently Exhibiting in Bristol and Bath
- To Hail and Back, a painting trip to Cornwall
- Mother and Welsh Dresser / Mam a’r Seld
- 2015 round up
- ROI and the Taylor Wessing Exhibitions
- Once Again Selected for ING Discerning Eye, Mall Galleries, London
- Another successful Portrait Course
- RWA Open Exhibition and the last chance in Clifton Village
- Currently exhibiting in…
- Update on Clifton Arts Club Open
- Clifton Arts Club Open Exhibition
- Eira Price Sketches
- Art Challenge Wales Plein Air Portcawl
- Exhibiting in Bristol and Portishead
- Bank Holiday visit to Wales
- The Sun has set on N. Som. Arts Week 2015
- My studio is open again tomorrow, Sat 9th and Sun 10th #NSAW #Venue10
- North Somerset Arts Week, Venue 10 in Portishead. Price, Sergeant, Lilley
- Paintings by Richard Sergeant also available at my Open Studio #NSAW15 #Venue10
- Open Studio – Bank Hol Weekend
- The Sea Can Be Turquoise?
- Double Art – End of term life class report
- Chilly #pleinair #painting from #batterypoint #portishead
- Preview of North Somerset Arts Week Brochure entry for my open studio #NSAW
- Recent Oil Portrait Sketches
- Tools of trade #painting #art #portishead
- Have a Very Berry Christmas!
- Clevedon pop up gallery is going well and a new spot in Bristol
- A new pop up gallery is opening in Clevedon